This service consists of creating a virtual space for storing various information.
- Offers the possibility to transfer data from existent servers without damaging or losing them, regardless of the initial platform (Windows or Linux).
- Server virtualization is also called the Virtual Machine (VM).
- Managing a virtual machine is much easier than managing a “real one” (a real server). Basically, they are backup files, and restoring them is much less time consuming.
- Significant cost reduction can be achieved (maintenance, personnel, energy consumption etc.) through any type of Virtualization.
- No more need of server dedicated space.
- Everything works in a virtual environment in real-time while the company activity is unaffected.
- The virtual environment offers much better security than the physical one.